Legal Manager-Sr. Director level1.指導、擬定中英文合約及法律文件審閱與修改
Packaging Engineering ManagerThe Semiconductor Packaging Engineering Manager will report to Director of Packaging and is responsible for NPI planning across R and D and OPS, Production Sustaining, and qualification of unique custom packaging technology for company’s revolutionary MEMS-based timing products.
Responsibilities include managing and leading a team of engineers in Taiwan for packaging materials research and development, process development and optimization, package qualification, release-toproduction, and production sustaining. In addition, he/she will be responsible for managing local and overseas vendors in new package development activities including DoEs (Design-of-Experiments).
The Semiconductor Package Engineering manager will have a highly visible role within the company, working cross-functionally to ensure system-level performance of company’s ultra-stable timing products.
Sr. Probe/Product EngineerThe Probe Engineer is responsible for sustaining probing activities including capacity expansion, yield enhancement, process advancement, quality improvement and cost reduction activities. The Probe Engineer will work closely with the worldwide Operations and Systems team to develop and deploy production test solutions.
System Engineer• Plan and execute device verification and characterization
• Characterize and bring into production mixed-signal timing devices incorporating MEMS resonators
• Support the bring-up of specialized programming systems
• MS or PhD in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Exceptional candidates with other backgrounds will be considered
Sr System Engineer• 5+ years of experience in the development and productization of MEMS or sensor-based devices
• Design and implement test automation to characterize and release into production a variety of MEMS based, mixed-signal timing devices
• Plan and execute device verification and characterization
• Develop and carry out experiments to prototype new technologies and system architectures
• MS in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. PhD preferred. Exceptional candidates with other technical backgrounds will be considered